Rediscover Fashion, Irelands Green Fashion Label, produces 100% redesigned, repurposed and recycled fashion, accessories and home-ware ranges and encourages you to ‘rediscover’ fashion through our do-it-yourself training programmes and our redesign consultancy alterations and dressmaking service.
What we do
Rediscover Fashion offers our customers a wide-ranging service in alterations, repairs, design and redesign. Our in house team of eco designers and fashion technicians have the expertise to ensure you get the best fit from your garments and are always on hand to discuss any design or redesign ideas you may have.
• Design – Looking for a bespoke outfit for that special occasion? Our in house design team at Rediscover Fashion can help you bring your vision to reality. We offer a free non obligatory design consultation (by appointment). Areas in which we design:
• Communion Wear
• Special Occasion/Formal Wear
• Redesign - Why not have your wardrobe revamped using your current clothing? At Rediscover Fashion we specialise in redesigning your once loved garments into beautiful unique fashionable pieces. As with our design service we offer a free non obligatory consultation (by appointment).
• Alterations and Repairs - We specialise in alterations and repairs for ladies and gents formal & informal wear. We pride ourselves on being able to repair and alter just about anything that will fit under the machine.
• Communion Wear
• Bridal & Debs
• Curtains altered and made
• Cushions and soft furnishings
• Couch covers
Rediscover Fashion also designs and produces a 100% recycled eco product homeware and accessories range. Keep an eye on our facebook page
for the all latest products.
Sew Green Academy
Rediscover Fashion offers a range of courses and workshops throughout the year at various skill levels, from ‘make and take’ courses in cushioning and quilting to upcycling and advanced dressmaking. We can also design and tailor individual or group courses as well as workshops to meet your needs.
To book a course or workshop please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rediscover Fashion was established in 2008 to address growing national concerns within the fashion and textiles industry, relating to the environmental and social impacts of disposable clothing. Despite being a relatively easy waste stream to recycle, an estimated 93% of all textile waste in Ireland is sent to landfill, producing detrimental environmental effects. By reusing and recycling textiles, we can reduce these effects and the need for landfill.
Rediscover Fashion aims to change the way we, as a society, view recycled clothing, behave as consumers and manage textile waste.
Rediscover Fashion was one of ten national projects awarded the Arthur Guinness Fund Award in 2010, recognising it’s potential to create long lasting social change in Ireland, through waste reduction, job creation, training provision and behavioural change.
In 2012 Rediscover Fashion became a fellow of the Ethical Fashion Forum. The Ethical Fashion Forum is the industry body for sustainable fashion, which recognises supports and promotes the highest ethical and sustainability businesses throughout the fashion industry.
Tel: 01 8933801
The Rediscovery Centre, The Boiler House, Ballymun Rd, Dublin 9, D09HK58
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm